Established in 1997, Unisupply is a company focused on trading of industrial chemical raw materials for the coatings and adhesives industries in the Levant area and the production of specialty building materials.
Newly built warehouses close to Beirut Port
Bayferrox® iron oxide pigments are available in red, yellow, brown and black. Many different shades are possible within these color groups.
All of these products display high-quality levels with respect to their chemical and physical properties.
The pigments are used to color construction materials, paint or coating systems and a variety of plastic materials.
- Alkyd Resins: Long, medium, short oil alkyds; Styrenated + Urethane modified + Thixotropic Alkyds
- Unsaturated polyester resins
- Polyether + Acrylic hydroxy polyols
- Pure + Styrene Acrylics
- PVA/Veova copolymers
- Silicone impregnating agents
- Aromatic + Aliphatic polyisocyanates
- Liquid reactive Polyamides
- Titanium dioxide
- Synthetic iron oxides (BAYFERROX)*
- Chrome oxides
- Chrome yellows + Molybdate oranges
- Carbon blacks
- Metallic pigments
- Calcium Carbonates
- Rheological Additives: Acrylic + PU based thickeners; fumed silicas.
- Wetting and dispersing agents
- Surface levelling agents
- Matting agents
- Preserving agents
- PVA homopolymers
Raw Materials For:
- Emulsion paints
- Waterproof façade and roof coatings
- Floor coatings
- PU wood coatings
- PU auto refinish coatings
- Corrosion protection coatings
- Industrial coatings
- Road marking paints
- Powder coatings
- Acrylic and silicone sealants
- Printing inks
- Chloroprene rubber and Polyurethane adhesives (Water and Solvent based)
- Construction chemicals